

Zatanna and I got up, dressed and out the door to go meet Bailey Lynn Hunter today. Bailey is the newest edition to the Ron and Kathy Hunter (the youngers) family. She is super tiny and super cute. I can not remember Z being that small even though I know she was. She was asleep for the first part of our visit but when Z got fussy and hungry Bailey was too. So Zatanna and Bailey got to eat lunch while mommies conversed. Shortly thereafter we had to leave for our scheduled lunch with the great grandparents. Kathy said we should take pics which I am glad she did because I took my camera for that purpose and would have been sad not to have any after I left. Kathy told me to take them quickly so I did :) (so you can blame her if they aren't as super cute as they should be; just joking Kathy!!) Beyond Z's slightly askew appearance (I don't know why I put socks on her and you gotta love that belly) both pics are pretty cute. I get a kick out of the one where Z looks like she is licking Bailey's head. Anywho, I asked to hold Bailey before I left and she is just so sweet. She looks at you so intently like she is trying to figure you out. She made the cutest noises and I realized how many things you forget about as they grow up. I can not get over how tiny she seemed...Anywho, we finally had to say goodbye and as I was walking out the door Ron met us in the front yard with an umbrella for Z and I. I thought that was such a sweet thing to do and I sincerely appreciated it. The visit was a great start to our Ofallon trip. I will write more about the great grandparents on my next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment