We attended the heart walk this year at Busch Stadium. We were there in honor of Bailey Hunter. She had to have open heart surgery at the very young age of 6 months. I can not imagine how much fear her parents must have felt until they received the all clear. Now she is that smiley happy young lady sitting next to Zatanna in the wagon.
Z was not very talkative, which was sad cause I was really wanting to show off her cuteness. Alas, she inherited my shyness genes. Sorry little girl!!!
This is Ivana Vukovic. One of the ladies that works with Kathy and I. I do have a pic of Kathy but it looks like she is yelling at me...oh what the heck I will attach it. She really isn't yelling at me. She was in mid sentence.
The SLU billiken. Z said "ooh, a bunny!!"
Walking on the warning track.
After climbing back up the ramp from the warning track mommy and Z are warn out!!!
All in all, it was a good time. Z didn't want to ride but to walk so it was a little slower than normal but I just think of it as her wanting to show her support and walk along side us ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment